Thursday, February 19, 2009

I won an award!!! yay me!


DivaHick and Phelan (A Homesteading Neophyte) have both given me an "Excellence in Blogcasting Award"! I am truly honored by both of these! I love both of their blogs and check often for updates so I can read more!

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another (up to) 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Hmm, let's see... (I recognize a lot of the blogs that have already gotten this award and I am trying to think of who hasn't gotten it yet that I appreciate. If your name is not on the list, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate what you do!)

1) Self Sustained Living
2) My Modern Country Home
3) In Jennifer's Head
4) Achorn Farm
5) Confessions of an Overworked Mom
6) Stealth Survival
7) One Acre Homestead

Thanks again, I am honored!

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

You deserve it, my man!

FarmerGeek said...

Hermit, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Me?!? *no emoticon for incredulous* Congrats, you deserve the recognition.

FarmerGeek said...

Yup, you Jennifer. I look forward to catching up on yours and heck, I agree with a lot what you post as well! Good job.

and thank you.

ErinAndBrad said...

Congrats!!! Job well done.
Ernie

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

Farmer - You so deserve this - You do a great job!!

Thanks for thinking of me! It just amazes me that someone spends their time to read something I write - WOW :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!