Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Howdy Yinz!

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. I hope you take some time, read what I've got written... This site is an ongoing collection of rants and raves, thoughts and evaluations of all things in life. I may bounce from politics to religion to whatever pops into my head. Follow the twists and turns of my mind to what seems clear and logical to me. I may get deep, I may just glance on a topic.

Pittsburgh born and raised, I currently live on a small beginning homestead in northeast Ohio with my wife [Divahick], dog [Faust], and 9 hens. Hopefully, this weekend we will be adding 2 roosters and a few ducks. Over this winter I am drawing up the plans for a goat house and a barn/shed. I'd like to get them built this winter, but they may have to wait till spring.

If there is anything on this site that interests you but that you would like to discuss in more detail, then let's! If you don't mind a public discussion, leave a comment, but if you would rather discuss your question or issue in private, then I have included an email address that you can send that to as well. I will try to respond to everyone, but I can not promise a specific turn around time because, well, life happens.

I am sure that my views will become apparent as you read through, so at this point, I don't think I will label myself in any way as that does tend to be a bit.... reaction making and constricting.


Thanks for taking the time to stop and read.

No comments: