Wednesday, December 17, 2008

May I present...

The dog with no name. Yes that's right, this dog has NO NAME! Take a trip over to the DivaHick's blog to cast your vote in our Name That Puppy contest!


My lovely wife, the DivaHick, surprised me yesterday by having us go get a new puppy! I had been talking about it for a while, and keeping my eyes in the papers and Craigslist at the pups there. She just called me up in the middle of yesterday afternoon and said that I had to come straight home, we had to run out to get something. Voila!


He's a little sweetheart... he's 1/2 Border Collie and 1/2 Brittany Spaniel. 8 weeks old and probably about 10 lbs.


I'm hoping that as he grows and all the standard training is done, I would like to try to train him as a hunting dog. Now, this will be my first attempt at training a hunting dog, and its not like I know where to go hunting in this here state, but I think I'm going to try it anyways!


I'll keep you updated as the training progresses!


Don't forget to stop over and vote!

No comments: